Location : Delhi | Company Name : Fluid3 Infotech Private Limited
fluid3 is an australian established yet agile company with a strong foundation and track record of d Software Jobs in India Satitjobs.com
Fluid3 is an Australian established yet agile company with a strong foundation and track record of delivering successful web and mobile development. We aspire to build innovative products that are bold and challenge the norm. Our main product RedeeMe was selected as a finalist for Innovation awards in CEBIT 2011.
With the world becoming increasingly web & mobile, and both business and consumers demanding faster, simpler access to information, Fluid3 exists to fulfil a world which is increasing digital.
The team here at Fluid3 understands the requirements of developing for the full spectrum of web & mobile platforms, then harnessing their power through effective, targeted marketing.
We are looking for an IT Recruitment Professional who has a tireless passion for building organizations with the best people in the business. It is imperative that the individual loves his/her role and is driven by a vision to be able to see himself/herself as an outstanding contributor to building an organization.
1. Proficiency in full recruiting life cycle: Requirement Gathering, Sourcing, Screening, Short- listing, Scheduling, negotiations, Offer and Joining follow-ups
2. Ability to program manage the complete hiring for multiple skills and/or multiple locations and/or across multiple levels simultaneously and close positions within defined turn around times
3. Ability to leverage multiple & varied recruitment sources, tools & techniques to source and build massive pipelines of candidates through the use of internet, social media, and other resources as deemed fit
4. Ability to learn new domains very quickly and scale up knowledge in very fast turnaround cycles to deliver specially on filling vacancies from the competition
5. Ability to explain roles to prospective hires with maturity, density and intensity with a resultant output of being able to create a sense of excitement & purpose in the prospective hire
Desired Skills and Experience
1. Experience in Staff Augmentation is preferred
2. Prior recruitment experience with job portals is preferred
3. Proven experience of meeting numbers with high-quality hires.
4. Robust recruitment reporting: Establish & publish recruiting performance to key stakeholders
5. Advanced usage of MS office
6. Sourcing resumes for various skills
Ideal Profile Background:
1. A Masters or an Engineering background preferred though a graduation would do
2. 2+ years of experience in recruitments