Location : Belgaum | Company Name : Fortune Infoserveindia Pvt. Ltd.
roles responsibilities of it sales engineer marketing executive 1 responsible for meeting s Software Jobs in India Satitjobs.com
Roles & Responsibilities of IT Sales Engineer / Marketing Executive
1. Responsible for meeting sales goals and overall quality of service.
2. Conduct sales and marketing calls to book meetings with potential clients.
3. Send follow-up marketing materials and make follow-up monthly calls to establish relationships.
4. Call and personally visit potential, new and existing customers to facilitate new business.
5. Perform client presentations articulating the value proposition of product, solution, and service offerings.
6. Coordinate efforts to improve the customer experience at the point of sale.
7. Manage product sales growth and individual sales effectiveness by reviewing sales activity schedule.
8. Experience of selling ERP/ Banking/ HMS/ TMS Software’s would be PLUS
9. Onsite software demonstrations
10. Extensive knowledge of the company’s products and also of the wider IT marketplace
11. Keeping up to date with the developments of new technologies.
12. Awareness of emerging markets, technologies and trends
13. Experience in a leadership role
14. Maintained a high profile in the professional and business communities.
15. Responsible for the complete working, coordination and functionality of the sales department.
16. Planning and Execution of the sales targets
17. Delivering responsibilities to the juniors
18. Establishing the annual and monthly sales target in accordance with the business goals
19. Responsible for providing annual sales plan
20. Establish market and target customer strategies in coordination with the business development team
21. Responsible for the successfully fulfilling the needs of the customers in order to meet the goals and objectives
22. Responsible for defining the salary structure for the sales personnel
23. Stay updated with the latest market trends and the strategies followed by the competitor company.