Location : Belgaum | Company Name : Fortune Infoserveindia Pvt. Ltd.
job description design build develop and maintain advanced applications for the android pla Software Jobs in India Satitjobs.com
• Design, build, develop, and maintain advanced applications for the Android platform
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Ensure development adheres to requirements and specifications
• Ensure development maintains backwards compatibility for all platform API levels and works properly across multiple devices
• Develop mobile applications for HTML 5, Android devices, and iOS.
• Design and code screen layouts, graphical user interfaces, printed outputs, and interfaces with other systems.
• Other duties as assigned.
1. Working knowledge of Linux command line tools and version control concepts
2. Commercial experience developing enterprise applications
3. Self-starter with independent work capabilities.
4. Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle.
5. Skilled with Data Structures, Object Oriented Concepts and Design Patterns
6. Solid grasp of client-server architecture
7. Experience integrating with web services
8. Experience developing native applications for the Android platform highly preferred
9. Experience working with the Android SDK, PhoneGap, Android APIs and frameworks highly preferred
10. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and successfully handle multiple, high priority projects and tasks
11. Ability to work well in a team environment and effectively communicate with other team members.
• Enjoy working with PMs and other engineers to define product requirements
• Think strategically in all areas of platform, software infrastructure, and mobile application development.
• Have experience writing multi-threaded, asynchronous code and strong object-oriented programming and design skills