Location : Mumbai | Company Name : Ambisure Technologies
principal duties represent ambisure technology in a positive and professional manner Software Jobs in India Satitjobs.com
• Represent Ambisure Technology in a positive and professional manner
• Work with all personnel and outside contacts to satisfy clients and achieve company goals.
• Identify areas of improvement in the company and assist in creating and implementing solutions
• Arrive to work and meetings on time and prepared
• Maintain work areas in a clean and organized manner
• Perform any other duties assigned by your manager
• Maintaining CRM.
• To provide direct support to the Sales Managers in the ongoing development of existing and prospective Ambisure Technologies customers.
• Complete and maintain accurate sales forecasts, data gathering and reports for Business Managers.
• Coordinating with the assigned business partners & customers from Product inquiry to the product delivery.
• Coordinating with internally for commercials & product delivery.
• Conduct Post Sale Follow Up (call customer to ensure welcome letter and contract start date are correct) in coordination with service delivery engineer as appropriate
• Develop quotations in cooperation with the senior based on identified sales strategy and information collected from customer or partners as assigned
• Perform routine follow up calls as per renewal procedure to hit Renewal Sales Goals
• Freshers as well as 1 to 2 years experienced with academics in BA./Bcom./Bsc./H.S.C
• Capable of building strong and collaborative internal and customer BDM relationships without ever meeting in person.
• Able to build strong customer relationships
• Solid knowledge of the business, customers, partners
• Able to qualify sales opportunities
• Demonstrated communication skills including clear and concise verbal and written business communication in local language
• Able to focus on achieving positive, concrete results contributing to business success
• Demonstrated negotiation and conflict resolution skills
• Able to use Microsoft applications and CRM systems.