Location : Kottayam | Company Name : Nesote Technologies (p) Ltd
determines operational objectives by studying business functions gathering information evaluati Software Jobs in India Satitjobs.com
Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information;
evaluating output requirements and formats.
• Designs new computer programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts
and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
• Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
• Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
• Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements;
forming project team; establishing project budget.
• Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress
reports; recommending actions.
• Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
• Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing
help desk support; training users.
• Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational
procedures, problems and processes.
• Conduct change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and
documents business rules, functions and requirements.
• Collaborate & coordinate with design & development team and provide work direction
on designated projects or assignments.
• Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications